CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
Excellent Resolution - 2400 x 4800 dpi maximum optical resolution, 48-bit color depth with over 281 trillion possible colors and 19,200 x 19,200 dpi (Interpolated) software enhanced scans.2
High Speed Scan - Delivers a letter size color scan in approx. 16 seconds.4
EZ Buttons - Four buttons that enable you to scan, copy, Send to Cloud or create PDFs faster.
Auto Document Fix - Automatically employs area-by-area correction for beautiful, easy-to-view scans.
Auto Scan Mode - Automatically recognizes the type of original, then scans and saves with suitable settings with one click of the Scan button.3
Advanced Z-Lid™Expansion Top - Raises approximately one-inch to allow you to scan large items such as personal notebooks, and other thick documents.
Send To Cloud1 - An easy way to send all your data or attachments to Dropbox® or Evernote® with a single button.
Hi-Speed USB - Plug the cable into your PC for a super-fast connection for your data transfers.
Grayscale: 16-bit internal/8-bit external
Dimensions (W x D x H)
Mac:6,7Mac OS® X v10.6.8 - 10.96,7
Max. Power Consumption
- Evernote® or Dropbox® software must be installed on computer for "Send To Cloud" function to work with those services.
- Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling resolution, based on ISO 14473 standard.
- For network users, Auto Scan Mode is only available when scanning at a computer using MP Navigator EX software and selecting the 1-click feature then "Save to PC."
- Scan speed indicates the time measured between pressing the scan button of the scanner driver and the on-screen status display turns off. Scan speed will vary depending upon a number of factors.
- To install using Windows® OS, .NET Framework 4 is required. Compatible still image formats are PDF (created using Canon PDF Creator only), JPEG (Exif), TIFF, and PNG. Compatible video formats are MOV (from select Canon digital cameras only) and MP4 (from select Canon digital camcorders only).
- Operation can only be guaranteed on a PC with pre-installed Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista or XP.
- Internet Connection required during software installation
- Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/support for details.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.