CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
Grayscale: 16-bit internal/8-bit external
Black & White
Max. Document Size
Max. Film Size
Dimensions (W x D x H)
Max. Power Consumption
2. Systems with Pentium® III or higher, Celeron® (566MHz or higher), AMD: Athlon™, Athlon MP, Athlon XP or Duron are recommended.
3. See www.canontechsupport.com for updated compatibility.
4. ScanSoft OmniPage SE (OCR Software) is not supported by Windows 98 first edition.
5. Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.canontechsupport.com for details.
1. USB 2.0 Hi-Speed requires Windows XP, 2000 or Mac OS X operating systems. For Windows 98, Me and Mac OS X v.10.2 to 10.2.6 operating systems, the scanner will operate at USB 1.1 specifications.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.