CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
Grayscale: 16-bit input / 8-bit external
Max. Document Size
Dimensions (W x D x H)
Max. Power Consumption
Compatible Supplies & Accessories
Canon offers a wide range of compatible supplies and accessories that can enhance your user experience with you CanoScan LiDE 200 that you can purchase direct. Scroll down to easily select items to add to your shopping cart for a faster, easier checkout. Visit the Canon Online Store
Scanner: CarePAK PLUS (3YR)
CarePAK PLUS offers protection from accidental damage such as drops, spills, power surges, and more, including normal wear and tear, beyond the standard warranty period. It also includes Image Recovery (included with Cameras, Camcorders, and Printers with a memory card slot only), priority repair service, free return shipping, $0 deductible, genuine Canon factory service with only genuine Canon parts, and is transferable if you sell or gift your product. With a CarePAK PLUS, a damaged product will be repaired to good working condition or replaced with an equivalent product.
- Optical resolution is a measure of maximum hardware sampling, based on ISO 14473 standard.
- Color document scan speed is measured with ISO/IEC 24712 Newsletter. Scan speed indicates the time measured between pressing the scan button of the scanner driver and the on-screen status display turning off. Scan speed may vary depending on system configuration, interface, software, scan mode settings, document size, etc.
- Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- System requirements vary by application.
- Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.canontechsupport.com for details.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.