CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
Kofax ControlSuite® combines the print management, document capture and output management capabilities, of Kofax Equitrac®, Kofax Output Manager® and Kofax AutoStore®, to enable users to apply security features2, track and monitor your compliance policies4, and automate document collection, processing, routing and storage tasks. Each set of capabilities is enabled as a collection of sharable services that can be initiated at virtually any step in the workflow, including steps that begin as printing tasks, scanning, email receipt, system output streams or data exports, and many more.
USER-CENTRIC PRINT AND CAPTURE
- Enable pull printing, helping enabling workers to print and pick documents on demand
- Provide device with user-based authentication and access controls via compatible mobile devices, or a touch-screen or card reader on the MFP2,5
- Deliver advanced information protection such as watermarking and encryption1
- Optimize existing business processes by automating routine steps and information processing
- Route information into compatible business applications1by adhering to pre-defined business workflow rules
- Develop highly configurable workflows
- Deliver a consistent user experience for administering print, capture and workflows
- Enable mobile workforces to mange their print, capture and routing needs with Kofax Business Connect (iOS and Android versions available)
- Support on-premises or private cloud deployments6
- Deliver diagnostics and controls to help manage print usage and behaviors by user, department or device
- Support mobile workforces by enabling information print, capture, processing and routing from compatible mobile devices1
- Providing print failover and automatically re-route print activities based on business rules to help limit interruption
- Document quarantine and release2
- Track print, capture and routing activities in configurable reports
- Establish chain of custody to document who has accessed or printed documents
- A list of compatible and supported devices may be accessed at: https://kofaximaging.custhelp.com/app/imaging/supported_devices/.
- Canon offers products that contain certain security features, yet many variables can impact the security of your devices and data. Canon does not warrant that use of features will prevent security issues. Nothing herein should be construed as legal or regulatory advice concerning applicable laws; customers must have their own qualified counsel determine the feasibility of a solution as it relates to regulatory and statutory compliance. Some security features may impact functionality/performance; you may want to test these settings in your environment.
- Purchase of and/or Subscription to a third party service may be required. Subject to third party provider terms and conditions. A complete list of compatible route destinations can be downloaded on the Canon Partner Portal.
- Canon U.S.A. does not provide legal counsel or regulatory compliance consultancy, including without limitation, Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, GLBA, Check 21 or the USA Patriot Act. Each customer must have its own qualified counsel determine the advisability of a particular solution as it relates to regulatory and statutory compliance.
- Purchase of card reader, MFP, or touch screen or other supported hardware be required. Subject to third party provider terms and conditions. Canon U.S.A., Inc. is an authorized reseller of these Kofax solutions. Specifications and availability subject to change without notice. Not responsible for typographical errors.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.