CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
eCopy ShareScan® utilizes users’ existing, compatible infrastructure and captures information from compatible device platforms, including many multifunction devices (MFD) and mobile devices. Offering users a central way to help them manage paper-based and electronic documents, data from corresponding documents is then processed and routed.
eCopy ShareScan® currently offers a number of connectors4 to compatible line of business (LOB) applications, document management systems (DMS) and collaboration platforms, helping users to route information quickly and efficiently into electronic workflows.2 In fact, users can quickly setup buttons to on-ramp documents to compatible destinations, from the MFD front panel so that with the push of a button.
eCopy ShareScan® also offers a variety of other features that can be enabled including document preview on the MFD, type-ahead lookups, and rapPIDTM "remember me" feature for scanning multiple documents with the same settings - all which help to provide users an intuitive end-user experience.Key Features
- Capture from a wide range of compatible multifunction devices (MFD)1
- Enhance, extract, batch convert, recognize or export as Microsoft® Word® or Excel® file4,5
- Upload, save or send files that work with compatible backend systems4,5
- Recognize words contained in scanned documents using OmniPage® OCR
- Create personalized workflow buttons for scanning to specific folders in real-time
- Help mobile users to capture and send information downstream with the optional Kofax Mobile Connect application2,3
- A list of supported devices is accessible by using the Kofax Supported Device Lookup tool: https://kofaximaging.custhelp.com/app/imaging/supported_devices/.
- Optional Add-on.
- See Canon U.S.A. Partner Portal for additional information and compatible mobile devices: https://www.partners.usa.canon.com.
- A list of available connectors and a list of compatible third party and cloud applications and supported versions are available on Kofax Navigator (eCopy Connectors Datasheet): https://www.kofaxnavigator.com. Connector availability as of 10/1/2019. Specifications and availability subject to change without notice.
- Subscription to and/or purchase of product is required. Subject to third-party provider terms and conditions. Neither Canon Inc. nor Canon U.S.A. Inc. represents or warrants any third-party product, service, or feature referenced hereunder. Specifications and availability subject to change without notice.
- Canon offers products that contain certain security features, yet many variables can impact the security of your devices and data. Canon does not warrant that use of features will prevent security issues. Nothing herein should be construed as legal or regulatory advice concerning applicable laws; customers must have their own qualified counsel determine the feasibility of a solution as it relates to regulatory and statutory compliance. Some security features may impact functionality/performance; you may want to test these settings in your environment.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.