CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
- Maximize productivity and adoption with an intuitive navigation experience Power PDF Advanced offers a modern, intuitive user interface. The Quick Access Toolbar permits users to create shortcuts to frequently used features and capabilities.
- Support for the industry-standard PDF 2.0 format The ISO PDF 2.0 standard focuses on the file format that is compatible with programs that utilize and manipulate the file. With Power PDF Advanced, users can create compatible PDF documents with security features.3
- Combine open documents with just one click Users can combine open documents into a single PDF, helping them to streamline tasks. Just click the "Combine All" option on the Home toolbar and bookmarks will be created from the file names to the original documents.
- Sign and send PDFs for signature with eSignature services Whether approving a purchase, closing a sale or signing an agreement, users may select to sign a PDF or send it to another party for their signature using the integrated e-signature actions.
- Accurate document and file conversion Power PDF Advanced recognizes scanned text and reproduced complex layouts with columns, tables and graphics. It includes an OCR proofreader tool to help users identify and correct text results, so that PDF documents are searchable.
- Boost productivity with automated workflows Simplify document scanning, capture, conversion and redaction workflows. Utilize Power PDF's watched folder capability to convert several Microsoft® Office®,5 documents into PDF files automatically using pre-defined workflow rules.
- Connect with Document Management Systems1 Send or retrieve PDF files from NetDocuments®, OpenText eDOCS®, iManage®, Livelink®, OpenText Enterprise Connect®, Worldox™, EMC Documentum®, Therefore™, Office 375® and SharePoint® Document Management Systems (DMS).2
- Collaborate in real time Documents can be created, edited, and combine together in Power PDF in real time with authorized users on the same LAN, without having to send them back-and-forth amongst various parties.
- Support for Microsoft® Windows 10® touch-enabled devices3 Power PDF Advanced allows users to navigate, type or draw annotations using their tablet, pen or finger and supports Microsoft Surface® devices and other compatible touch-enabled devices.4 It includes a "Touch Mode" option which can optimize the size of toolbars and tool icons so that they are easier to press and navigate.
- Work the way you want to Change the interface to your preferred color. Choose from blue, light gray, dark gray or purple. Users may also view documents in separate tabs inside one Power PDF window or each document in a separate Power PDF window.
- Maximize productivity and adoption with an intuitive navigation experience Power PDF Standard for Mac offers a modern, intuitive user interface.1 The Quick Access Toolbar permits users to create shortcuts to frequently used features and capabilities.
- Support for the industry-standard PDF 2.0 format The ISO PDF 2.0 standard focuses on the file format, assuring compatibility with programs that utilize and manipulate the file. With Power PDF Standard for Mac, users can create compatible PDF documents with security features.3
- Accurate document and file conversion Power PDF Standard recognizes scanned text and reproduced complex layouts with columns, tables and graphics. It even includes a proofreader tool that allows users to see and correct the text results.
- Make a portfolio package of your PDFs Create a portfolio to combine individual PDF documents into a single, manageable package for easy sharing and distribution.
- Productive document review and mark-up Dynamic stamps and a wide range of commenting tools provide users with advanced functionality for efficient document reviews and collaboration.
- Protect sensitive information with the redaction feature Redact or erase text by automatically inspecting documents to remove sensitive data for document sharing with security features.3
- Create interactive PDF forms from paper forms With Power PDF Standard for Mac, users can create cross-platform fillable pdf forms that can help improve document collaboration with other users. Add radio buttons, tick boxes, text fields and signature fields and allow users to submit the forms in HTML, FDF, XFDF, and PDF formats.
- Create multiple searchable PDFs at one with Batch OCR Convert as many documents into searchable PDFs as needed with the Batch OCR feature. Users can let the process run in the background as they continue working in Power PDF or other applications.
POWER PDF ADVANCED
- A computer with 1.5 GHz or faster processor
- A computer with an Intel Pentium 4 higher, or equivalent processor
- Supported operating systems
- Windows 10; 32-bit and 64-bit Editions
- Windows 8.1; 32-bit and 64-bit Editions
- Windows 7; 32-bit and 64-bit Editions with Service Pack 1
- Windows Server 2008 R2 with SP1, 2012 R2, 2016 (Citrix, AD, WTS). (Applies to Power PDF Advanced only).
- 1 GB of memory (RAM) or greater
- 1 GB of free hard disk space for application files
- Web access needed for product registration, activation, product help, and obtaining live updates for the program
- Microsoft.Net Framework 4.8. If it’s not detected, it installs with the product.
- MacOS 10.12, 10.13, 10.14, 10.15 (Mojave, High Sierra, Sierra, Catalina)
- Internet connection required for conversion to PowerPoint or PDF/A formats
Note: Performance and speed will be enhanced if the computer processor, memory, and available disk space exceed the minimum requirements.
- A list of compatible file types may be accessed here: https://www.nuance.com/products/help/NuancePDF/3_1/en_US/Default.htm
- Power PDF Standard is compatible Box®, Evernote®, Google Drive® and Microsoft® OneDrive®. Subscription to a third-party may be required. Subject to third-party provider terms and conditions. For more information visit: https://www.nuance.com/products/help/NuancePDF/3_1/en_US/Default.htm
- Canon offers products that contain certain security features, yet many variables can impact the security of your devices and data. Canon does not warrant that use of features will prevent security issues. Nothing herein should be construed as legal or regulatory advice concerning applicable laws; customers must have their own qualified counsel determine the feasibility of a solution as it relates to regulatory and statutory compliance. Some security features may impact functionality/performance; you may want to test these settings in your environment.
- Purchase of Windows 10® required. Subject to third-party provider terms and conditions. Windows 10 device must meet specified system requirements.
- Subscription to a third-party may be required. Subject to third-party provider terms and conditions.
- Performance and speed will be enhanced if the computer processor, memory and available disk space exceed the minimum requirements.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.