CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
- Easy to read 10.1" color touch screen display
- Tilt upwards up to 90°
- Easily fits on a counter or desk
- Integrated Ethernet port for simple network connections
- Multiple USB ports for added flexibility, such as keyboard and mouse connection
- Cable management system
- Ability to preset network file destinations
- Scan to USB memory sticks**
- Preview scanned images
- Scan to email
- Customizable subject lines
- Message options
- Custom configure document management flow
- Ability to lock down custom configurations
- Powerful network control panel
- Intuitive user interface
- Customizable set up
- Touchscreen and browser based administration tool
- Fleet management available via imageWARE Enterprise Management Console
- Address confirmation before sending
- Automatic logout feature
- Helps prevent unauthorized usage
- 90-day warranty included
- Optional eCarePAK extended warranty available
Scan Kiosk II
|SYSTEM RESOURCES||Intel Core i5 CPU, 128 GB storage, 16 GB RAM|
|INTERFACE||USB 3.0 (x4), RJ-45 Ethernet|
|NETWORK COMPATIBILITY||10/100/1000Base-T x 1|
|SCANNER COMPATIBILITY*||Canon imageFORMULA DR-G1100, DR-G1130, DR-G2110, DR-G2140, DR-G2090 USB, DR-G2110 USB, DR-G2140 USB, DR-X10C II▲▲|
|DIMENSIONS OF NETWORK ADAPTER (H X W X D)||With Stand: 11.9” x 10.6” x 7.4”
Without Stand: 7.0” x 10.6” x 1.7”
|WEIGHT OF INDIVIDUAL UNIT||3.4 lb. (Network Adapter only)|
|WARRANTY||90-day on-site included; optional eCarePAK extended warranty available|
|INDIVIDUAL BOX DIMENSIONS (H X W X D)||15” x 13” x 10”|
|WEIGHT OF INDIVIDUAL BOX||10 lb.|
|NUMBER OF BOXES PER PALLET||One|
|COUNTRY OF ORIGIN||Taiwan|
* All listed components are sold separately and not included with the purchase of the
Scan Kiosk II.
** USB memory sticks not included with Scan Kiosk II.
*** These features are only possible when the Scan Kiosk II Network Adapter is used with a compatible Canon Production Scanner.
▲ Canon products offer certain security features, yet many variables can impact the security of your devices and data. Canon does not warrant that use of its features will prevent security issues. Canon U.S.A. does not provide legal counsel or regulatory compliance consultancy, including without limitation, Sarbanes-Oxley, HIPAA, GLBA, Check 21 or the USA Patriot Act. Each customer must have its own qualified counsel determine the advisability of a particular solution as it relates to regulatory and statutory compliance.
▲▲ Certain hardware and software options on compatible imageFORMULA production document scanners, such as imprinter, flatbed units, and bar code modules, are not supported by the Scan Kiosk II.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.