CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
Scan Kiosk Expansion Pack
Other Scanner Accessories
Canon Store: $
- Equipped with large, easy-view 10.8 inch, high definition color touchscreen display
- Fits comfortably on counter areas
- Compatible imageFORMULA production scanners can be positioned on top using the scanner placement notches
- Two adjustable positions
- Position one for touchscreen as primary interface
- Position two for use of optional keyboard and/or mouse
- Touchscreen display can be stowed away conveniently when not in use
- Optional combination cabinet and pedestal offers additional storage space
- Scan Kiosk can fit on top through placement notches
- Included wheels allow users to choose the location and position of the Scan Kiosk
- uniFLOW Scan License required to activate both the Scan Kiosk and compatible imageFORMULA production document scanner to work with a uniFLOW server
- Provides network solution without the need for dedicated PC
- Helps reduce setup challenges in both new and existing installations
- Activation to uniFLOW enables users to scan to multiple destinations including many third-party applications
- Therefore™, Microsoft® SharePoint®, Box, and more
- User identification through various login methods
- Proximity card
- Magnetic card
- PIN code
- Job Code
- Username/password input
- IT Administrators can access various scanner functions, user accounts, and remotely oversee all compatible production scanner devices connected to the network
- Help to restrict user settings and control access
Scan Kiosk Expansion Pack
|SYSTEM RESOURCES||Quad Core Intel Atom 1.6 GHz CPU, 64 GB storage, 4 GB RAM|
|SCANNER COMPATIBILITY1||Canon imageFORMULA DR-G1100, DR-G1130, DR-X10C Production Document Scanners|
|INTERFACE||USB 3.0 (x3), Ethernet RJ-45 (x1)|
|DIMENSONS (H x W x D)||7.2” x 22.7” x 21.8”|
|OPTIONS||Scan Kiosk Cabinet Component, uniFLOW Compatible Hardware Accessories|
Options & Accessories
Depending upon the scanner model, various options and accessories may be available, such as rollers, carrying cases, AC Adapter and more. The information below highlights additional options and accessories that help to maximize Canon scanner performance and ensure confidence in your investment for years to come.
Please note, the images below are generic visuals and may not necessarily be the image of the actual accessory purchased.
Scan Kiosk Networked Scan Station Expansion Pack
Scan Kiosk Cabinet Component
uniFLOW Compatible Hardware Accessories
1Listed document scanners are sold separately and not included with the Scan Kiosk. Not all scanner options, both hardware and software are supported depending on the capture software integrated with the Scan Kiosk.
2uniFLOW software and licenses are sold separately and not included in the Scan Kiosk.
† Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Actual prices are determined by individual dealers and may vary.