LEASING THROUGH CANON FINANCIAL SERVICES
Canon Financial Services, Inc. a wholly owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., works to provide lessees of Canon equipment the best value for your financing dollar. It's our goal to help you acquire the imaging solutions you need in the most cost-effective and strategic way, so you can innovate, grow and become more successful.
For over 20 years, Canon Financial Services has been the leading financing source for Canon customers. We know the value of Canon equipment -- and give you the peace of mind knowing yours was obtained through financing provided by the manufacturer.
You can choose from several financing options to address your unique requirements -- all aimed at helping you better manage your cash flow and assets. Our flexible leasing solutions offer a wide variety of benefits.
Benefits of Leasing
- Flexible Terms with Competitive Rates
- Overcome Budget Limitations
- Fixed Monthly Payments
- Easy One-Page Application and Fast Credit Approvals
- Single Source Acquisition (Canon product, Canon financing)
- Preserves Working Capital and Credit Lines
- Allows for Easy Upgrades and Add-Ons
Flexible Leasing Options
$1.00 Purchase Option Leases are best if you want to own a Canon product and spread the payments out over a series of months. For maximum convenience, $1.00 Purchase Option Leasing is available on all Canon products which allows you to combine multiple products into one monthly affordable payment.
Fair Market Value Leases (FMV) are ideal if you want to combine an affordable monthly payment with maximum flexibility. At the end of your 36 month lease you can:
- Buy the leased product at its then-current fair market value
- Buy the leased product at its then-current fair market value using a new $1.00 Purchase Option Lease
- Return the product to Canon - and lease a new product
- Continue leasing the product based on the existing terms and decide at a later date
An added benefit of our FMV Leasing is that to ensure consistent performance of the product during the lease term, maintenance service is included at no additional cost to the customer.
At this time FMV Leasing is only available on Cinema Zoom Lenses, Cinema Compact Zoom Lenses and Cinema Prime Lenses.
How to Apply
Apply through a Canon Authorized Dealer. Simply click on the links below for a complete list of eligible dealers in your area. Most requests can be approved quickly, so you can focus on your business.