Updates Regarding Service Operations
- Effective Monday, July 6th our Costa Mesa, CA Factory Service location will open with limited operations and schedules for the service of camera and video products received via parcel service.
- Our Factory Service Center in Newport News, VA, will continue normal operations for Camera and Video products.
- All broadcast and cinema lens service requests should continue to be directed to our Lyndhurst, NJ Factory Service location until further notice.
- Our Factory Service locations in Honolulu, HI, Burbank, CA, and Lyndhurst, NJ, are not accepting requests for camera or video products at this time.
- The Professional Service and Support Center drop-off counter at the Canon U.S.A. Itasca, IL location has been closed. This location is no longer a drop-off point for repairs of DSLR, Lens, and Video equipment, but will continue to accept inbound shipments of Broadcast and Cinema Lenses needing service.
- The Customer Care Center at the Canon U.S.A. Melville, NY location has been closed. This location is no longer a service drop-off point location.
- Please note that walk-in service is current not available at our locations.
Canon Professional Services Program Terms and Conditions: PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP
Platinum Membership is an exclusive program designed to support the unique needs and demands of the veteran imaging professional. Platinum members enjoy top-level priority and personalized support that only our professional staff can deliver. These benefits include repair discounts with next day service, priority access to Repair Coverage Loans and Equipment Evaluation Loans, on-site support at select events and shows, and much more. Please see below for full details.
Membership is available to individuals (self-employed or employed with a professional imaging company) who play a direct role in the creation of moving or still images on a full-time basis. Applicants must meet Canon equipment requirements to enroll. The fee for CPS Platinum membership is $300 annually.
A complimentary level of support developed for the emerging imaging professional.
Offers support for part to full time imaging professionals.
A membership designed to support the needs of full time imaging professionals.
An exclusive program designed to support the demands of cinema industry professionals.
Canon Professional Services
- Excluding Canon USA observed holidays and periods where unavailability is due to circumstances beyond Canon USA's control.
- As a CPS Platinum member, your gear will be serviced and shipped two business days after the estimate is approved or we will offer you a loaner. Products eligible for Two (2) Business Day Turnaround Time include: EOS DSLR, EF Lenses, Speedlites, and Battery Grips. (Cinema Cameras, Cinema Lenses and all other accessories are excluded). See Repair Turnaround Time under Platinum Repair Service Term and Conditions for more details.
- Platinum members are allowed to evaluate each available item twice for the lifetime of the product.