A COVID-19 Update from Our Support Team
As of October 1st, 2020
Notice to our Customers regarding service location update:
COVID-19 has impacted our lives in ways that may have seemed unimaginable only a few months ago. We hope that you and your family members are remaining safe and healthy.
- Canon’s Honolulu, HI, Factory Service location is open for customers to drop-off repairs Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays for the service of camera and video products.
- Effective Monday, August 24th our Costa Mesa, CA, Factory Service location will be open for customers to drop-off camera and video products for service. The facility will continue limited operations and schedules for the service of camera and video products shipped to the facility.
- Canon’s Burbank, CA, Factory Service location is open for customers to drop-off camera and video products for service.
- Canon’s Lyndhurst, NJ, Professional Service & Support Center is open for customers to drop-off camera and video products for service.
- Canon’s Factory Service Center in Newport News, VA, will continue normal operations and is open to service camera and video products shipped to the facility.
- AbelCine’s Drop off location in Brooklyn, NY is open for customers to drop-off repairs for select camera and video products by appointment.
- All broadcast and cinema lens service requests should continue be directed to our Lyndhurst, NJ, Factory Service location until further notice.
- The Professional Service and Support Center drop-off counter at the Canon U.S.A. Itasca, IL, location is closed. This location is no longer a service drop-off point for repairs of DSLR, Lens, and Video equipment.
- The Customer Care Center, at the Canon U.S.A. Melville, NY, location, is closed. This location is no longer a service drop-off point.
Click here to learn what to expect when visiting our facilities.
COVID-19 safety precautions will apply for customers.
As conditions related to the virus improve in some areas, we will see more stores, businesses and schools reopening. We want to assure you that we will be there to meet your needs while implementing the proper procedures and protocols to keep us all safe. Canon continues to monitor developments and we are following recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as federal, state and local guidelines and health advisories.
We thank you for your patience, understanding and continued support of Canon during this extraordinary time. Stay safe!
Points are accrued as they are entered on your CPS account to qualify for Silver, Gold or Platinum.