CANON U.S.A.,Inc. MAKES NO GUARANTEES OF ANY KIND WITH REGARD TO ANY PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS CONTAINED ON OR DOWNLOADED FROM THIS, OR ANY OTHER, CANON SOFTWARE SITE. ALL SUCH PROGRAMS, FILES, DRIVERS AND OTHER MATERIALS ARE SUPPLIED "AS IS." CANON DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
CANON U.S.A.,Inc. SHALL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ERRORS CONTAINED HEREIN, OR FOR LOST PROFITS, LOST OPPORTUNITIES, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES INCURRED AS A RESULT OF ACTING ON INFORMATION, OR THE OPERATION OF ANY SOFTWARE, INCLUDED IN THIS SOFTWARE SITE.
I have read and understand the information above, and wish to download the designated software.
SELPHY CP910 Blue
Drivers & Downloads
Print Speed (up to)
Print Resolution (Up to)
(Wi-Fi Connection supported in Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8, and Mac OS X v10.6.8 - v10.9)7
Card Slots (See Memory Card Support)
PictBridge (Cable not included)
USB Flash Memory (USB and Wireless LAN)
Direct Print Built In Card Reader Functions
SDHC Memory Card™
SDXC Memory Card™
microSD Memory Card™
microSDHC Memory Card™
microSDXC Memory Card™
miniSD Memory Card™
miniSDHC Memory Card™
Canon Card Photo Printer Limited Warranty
The limited warranty set forth below is given by Canon U.S.A., Inc. in the United States and Canon Canada Inc. in Canada with respect to the Canon brand Card Photo Printer (the “Product”) purchased with this limited warranty, when purchased and used in the United States or Canada. This limited warranty only applies to the Product packaged with this limited warranty. Canon U.S.A., Inc. will be referred to collectively herein as “Canon.”
The product, when delivered to you in new condition in its original container, is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship under normal use and service for a period of 1(one) year from the date of original purchase. Defective parts or a defective Product returned to Canon, or an Authorized Service Center, and proven to be detective upon inspection, will be repaired with new or comparable rebuilt parts or exchanged for a refurbished Product as determined by Canon or the Authorized Service Center. Warranty replacement shall not extend the original period. This warranty does not cover any accessories, nor does it cover any consumables, such as paper or ink cartridges, as to which there shall be no warranty or replacement.
This limited warranty shall only apply if the Product is used in conjunction with compatible computers, peripheral equipment and software, as to which items Canon shall have no responsibility. Non-Canon brand equipment and software that may be distributed with the Product are sold “as is” and without warranty of any kind by Canon, including any implied warranty or condition regarding merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose, and all such warranties and conditions are disclaimed. The sole warranty, if any, with respect to such non-Canon brand items is given by the manufacturer or producer thereof.
This limited warranty covers all defects encountered in normal use of the Product and does not apply in the following cases:
- Loss of or damage to the Product due to abuse, neglect, mishandling, improper packaging by you, alteration, accident, electrical current fluctuations, improper use, failure to follow operating or maintenance instructions in, or environmental conditions prescribed in, Canon USA's user's manual or other documentation, or services performed by someone other than a Canon USA repair facility or Authorized Service Center. Without limiting the foregoing, water damage, sand/corrosion damage, battery leakage, dropping the printer, scratches, and abrasions will be presumed to have resulted from misuse, abuse or failure to operate the Product as set forth in the operating instructions.
- Use of parts or supplies (other than those sold by Canon) that cause damage to the Product or cause abnormally frequent service calls or service problems.
- Use of supplies or parts (other thank those distributed by Canon)
- If the Product has had its serial number or dating defaced, altered or removed.
- If the Product is used for commercial or industrial use.
NO IMPLIED WARRANTY, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OR CONDITION OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, APPLIES TO THE PRODUCTS AFTER THE APPLICABLE PERIOD OF THE EXPRESS LIMITED WARRANTY STATED ABOVE, AND NO OTHER EXPRESS WARRANTY, GUARANTY OR CONDITION, EXCEPT AS MENTIONED ABOVE, GIVEN BY ANY PERSON OR ENTITY WITH RESPECT TO THE PRODUCT SHALL BIND CANON, OR ITS AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTER. (SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW LIMITATION ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.) CANON SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOSS OF REVENUES OR PROFITS, INCONVENIENCE, EXPENSE FOR SUBSTITUTE EQUIPMENT OR SERVICE, STORAGE CHARGES, LOSS OR CORRUPTION OF DATA, OR ANY OTHER SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES CAUSED BY THE USE, MISUSE, OR INABILITY TO USE THE PRODUCT REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY ON WHICH THE CLAIM IS BASED, AND EVEN IF CANON, OR ITS AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTER HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. NOR SHALL RECOVERY OF ANY KIND AGAINST CANON, OR ITS AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTER, BE GREATER IN AMOUNT THAN THE PURCHASE PRICE OF THE PRODUCT CAUSING THE ALLEGED DAMAGE. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, YOU ASSUME ALL RISK AND LIABILITY FOR LOSS, DAMAGE OR INJURY TO YOU AND YOUR SOLELY AND DIRECTLY BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF CANON, OR ITS AUTHORIZED SERVICE CENTER. (SOME STATES AND PROVINCES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.) THIS LIMITED WARRANTY SHALL NOT EXTEND TO ANYONE OTHER THAN THE ORIGINAL PURCHASER OF THE PRODUCT OR THE PERSON FOR WHOM IT WAS PURCHASED AS A GIFT, AND STATES YOUR EXCLUSIVE REMEDY.
For Products Purchased in the U.S.A.
You may obtain technical support for your Product as follows:
E-mail support via our Web Site at www.usa.canon.com
Telephone assistance from a Canon U.S.A. Customer Care representative free of charge during regular business hours (currently Monday-Friday 9:00am-8:00pm EST, excluding holidays) at 1-800-OK-Canon (1-800-652-2666)
For Products Purchased in Canada
You may obtain technical support for your product as follows:
Telephone assistance from a Canon Canada customer Care representative free of charge during regular business hours (currently Monday-Friday 9:00am-8:00pm EST, excluding holidays) at 1-800-OK-Canon (1-800-652-2666)
Have your Product serial number and your date of purchase available when you make the call to expedite service. A Canon Customer Care representative will attempt to diagnose the nature of the problem and correct it over the telephone. If the problem cannot be corrected over the telephone, you will be asked to follow the applicable procedures for Mail-In Service. Note that a dated proof of purchase is required at the time of service. This requirement will be satisfied by providing a copy of your dated bill of sale.
*Technical support program specifics subject to change without notice.
MAIL-IN SERVICE is a program under which your Product is repaired by a Canon U.S.A. or Canon Canada Authorized Service Center. You will be given the name, address and phone number of an Authorized Service Center, by contacting the Canon U.S.A. Customer Care Center at 1-800-828-4040 or Canon Canada Customer Information Centre at 1-800-OK-CANON (1-800-652-2666). It is your responsibility to properly package and send the defective product together with a copy of your dated proof of purchase, a complete explanation of the problem and a return address to the Authorized Service Center at your expense. Do not include any other items with the defective Product. The defective Product covered by this limited warranty will be repaired and returned to you without charge by the Authorized Service Center. Any product received bye the Authorized Service Center this is not covered by the limited warranty will be returned unrepaired, or, at the discretion of the Authorized Service Center, you may receive a written estimate of repair at such cost as the Authorized Service Center may establish from time to time.
This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state (or province to province in Canada).
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
One Canon Park
Melville, NY 11747
Canon Canada Inc.
6390 Dixie Road
Mississauga, Ontario L5T 1P7
(The above addresses are not to be used for the MAIL-IN SERVICE program.)
Compatible Supplies & Accessories
Canon offers a wide range of compatible supplies and accessories that can enhance your user experience with you SELPHY CP910 Blue that you can purchase direct. Scroll down to easily select items to add to your shopping cart for a faster, easier checkout. Visit the Canon Online Store
CG-CP200 Charger Adapter
Charger adapter for use with the NB-CP2L Battery Pack
Color Ink/Label Set KC-18IF
Color Ink/Label Set KC-18IL
Color Ink/Paper Set KC-36IP
Color Ink/Paper Set KC-36IP
Color Ink/Paper Set KP-108IN
Color Ink/Paper Set KP-108IN
Color Ink/Paper Set KP-36IP
Color Ink/Paper Set KP-36IP
Color Ink/Paper Set KP-36IP
Card-size square labels, 18 sheets. Requires PCC-CP400 Card Size Paper Cassette.
NB-CP2L Battery Pack
PCC-CP400 Paper Cassette
Card Size Paper Cassette.
PCP-CP400 Paper Cassette
Post Card Size Paper Cassette
Postcard Size Color Ink/Paper Set RP-108
4x6 standard paper, 108 sheets.
Postcard Size Color Ink/Paper Set RP-54
4x6 standard paper, 54 sheets.
- Wireless printing requires a working Ethernet network with wireless 802.11b/g or n capability or a camera that supports DPS over IP. Wireless performance may vary based on terrain and distance between the printer and wireless network clients.
- AirPrint functionality requires an iPad, iPhone 3GS or later, or iPod touch 3rd generation or later device running iOS 4.2 or later, and an AirPrint-enabled printer connected to the same network as your iOS device. A printer connected to the USB port of your Mac, PC, AirPort Base Station, or Time Capsule is not supported.
- Requires Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for iPhone app, available for free on the App Store, Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for Android app available for free on Google Play, or Canon Easy-PhotoPrint for Windows RT, available for free in the Windows Store. Compatible with iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, 4S, 5, iPad, iPad mini, iPod touch, Android devices running Android OS 1.6 or later, and Windows RT devices.
- Based on accelerated dark storage testing by Canon under controlled lighting, temperature and humidity conditions. Canon cannot guarantee the longevity of the prints; results may vary depending on printed images, display/storage conditions and environmental factors.
- Print speed obtained using compatible Canon compact digital camera incorporating DIGIC II other camera models may vary.
- Compatible memory cards include SD™ Memory Card, SDHC™Memory Card, SDXC™ Memory Card. The following can be used with the addition of a special adapter sold separately: miniSD™ Card, miniSDHC™ Card, microSD™ Card, microSDHC™ Card, and MicroSDXC™ Card.
- Supports DPOF "Both" mode of both standard and index printing.
- System requirements vary by application. For Mac OS, an Internet connection is required during software installation. For Windows OS, .NET Framework 4 is required to install My Image Garden, Quick Menu, and Easy-WebPrint EX software.
- Warranty programs are subject to certain conditions and restrictions. See www.usa.canon.com/support for details.