Firmware Notice: Canon ME20F-SH: Firmware Version 126.96.36.199.00
Firmware Version 188.8.131.52.00 incorporates the following enhancements:
- Adds [Linear]* to the gamma curve setting:
Picture] > [Fine Tuning] > [Gamma] > [Linear]
*Does not apply a gamma curve. Creates a linear relationship between the luminance input and output.
- [Custom Picture] > [Fine Tuning] > [Gamma] > [Linear]
- The following features are enabled for the CN-E70-200mm T4.4 L IS KAS S:
- Displaying the model name of the lens when attached.
- Support for Peripheral illumination correction.
- Manual control of the iris with camera’s joystick.
- Control of focus, zoom and iris using the separately-sold Remote Controller RC-V100.
- Support for One shot autofocus.
- Automatic aperture and push auto iris functions.
- Start/stop recording on the separately-sold lens grip ZSG-C10.
- Adds Peripheral Illumination Correction for the following lenses:
- EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS II USM
- EF 16-35mm f/2.8L III USM
- EF-S 35mm f/2.8 Macro IS STM
- EF 85mm f/1.4L IS USM
- Adds [NU protocol] to the other functions setting:
- [Other Functions] > [REMOTE B Term.] > [NU Protocol]
- When the camera is turned off the IS mechanical lock will be active regardless of the position of the switch.
Firmware Version 184.108.40.206.00 is for ME20F-SH cameras with Firmware Version 220.127.116.11.00 – 18.104.22.168.00. If your camera’s firmware is already Version 22.214.171.124.00, it is not necessary to update the firmware. Once the camera is updated to the latest version, it cannot be restored to a previous version.
For further information, please refer to the latest version of the unit’s Instruction Manual that is released with the firmware update.
If you have not already done so, please register your Canon Product. By registering, we will be able to notify you via email about future announcements.
This information is for residents of the United States and its five territories only. If you do not reside in the USA or its five territories, please contact the Canon Customer Support Center in your region.
|Canon Customer Support Center|
|Phone:||1-855-CINE-EOS (toll free)|
|For additional support options: www.usa.canon.com/support|