Firmware Notice: EOS C100: Firmware Version 22.214.171.124.00
Firmware Version 126.96.36.199.00 incorporates the following enhancements:
- The following features are enabled when these lenses are attached: CN7x17 KAS S/E1*, CN-E18-80mm T4.4 L IS KAS S or CN20x50 IAS H/E1*3.
- Saving and displaying metadata, such as the model name and the focal distance of the lens attached.
- Support for peripheral illumination Correction.
- Manual Iris control via the camera’s control dial on the grip..
- Zoom operation via the joystick on the camera’s.
- Control of focus, zoom and iris using the separately-sold Remote Controller RC-V100.
- Automatic aperture and push auto iris functions.
- Operation of REC start/stop via the lens’s grip unit.
*The lens firmware also needs to be updated. If you have CN7x17 KAS S/E1 or CN20x50 IAS H/E1, please contact the Canon Support Center.
- Adds Peripheral Illumination Correction for the following lenses:
- EF 35mm f/1.4L II USM
- EF 50mm f/1.8 STM
- EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- EF24-105mm f4L IS II USM
Firmware Version 188.8.131.52.00 is only for EOS C100 cameras without the Dual Pixel CMOS AF Feature Upgrade. If the EOS C100 camera has had the DAF Feature Upgrade applied, please download Firmware Version 184.108.40.206.00.
Firmware Version 220.127.116.11.00 is for updating Cinema EOS C100 cameras with Firmware Version 18.104.22.168.00 - 22.214.171.124.00. If your camera’s firmware is already version 126.96.36.199.00, it is not necessary to update the firmware. Once the camera is updated to the latest firmware version, it cannot be restored to a previous version.
If you have not already done so, please register your Canon Product. By registering, we will be able to notify you via email about future announcements.
This information is for residents of the United States and its five territories only. If you do not reside in the USA or its five territories, please contact the Canon Customer Support Center in your region.
|Canon Customer Support Center|
|Phone:||1-855-CINE-EOS (toll free)|
|For additional support options: pro.usa.canon.com/support|