Firmware Notice: EOS C200 / C200B: Firmware Version 126.96.36.199.00
Firmware Version 188.8.131.52.00 incorporates the following enhancements and fixes:
- A Continuous Recording function has been added allowing for nonstop recording.*1
- Peripheral illumination / chromatic
aberration correction has been added for the following lenses:
- EF Cinema Lens: CN-E20mm T1.5 L F
- EF Lens: EF 70-200mm f/4L IS II USM
- For LUTs that can be applied to output
footage, official support for the ITU-R BT.2100 standard and ITU-R BT.2408
report have been added for the following terminals:.
- SDI terminal
- HDMI OUT terminal
Changes have been made so that the [HDR: PQ] and [HDR: HLG] base luminance corresponds to Diffuse White (100%) being 203nits*2.
- Support for the [Reset] function that resets the clip number when the reel number is set, has been added.
- When using an assignable button, the White Balance setting will be maintained after the power has been turned off.
- Fixes a phenomenon that occurs on cameras with firmware versions 184.108.40.206.00 to 220.127.116.11.00 in which resolution appears to be reduced in SD card recordings and in external outputs when shooting with specific menu settings*3.
using the continuous recording function, only MP4 format/1920x1080 resolution
*2 The HLG output is the brightness in the case of displaying on a 1000nits monitor.
*3 Specific menu settings:
- When [Resolution/Color Sampling] is set to [3840x2160 YCC420 8 bit].
- When [Resolution/Color Sampling] is set to [1920x1080 YCC420 8 bit], and [Slow Motion Recording] is activated.
- When [Resolution/Color Sampling] is set to [1920x1080 YCC420 8 bit], and the digital tele-converter and EF-S lens correction are activated.
For further information, please refer to the latest version of the unit's Instruction Manual that is released with the firmware update.
- You cannot perform the firmware update using CFast 2.0 cards. Please use a commercially available SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card that is 64MB or more for the firmware update.
- Firmware version 18.104.22.168.00 is for updating Cinema EOS C200 cameras running firmware version 22.214.171.124.00 - 126.96.36.199.00. If your camera's firmware is already version 188.8.131.52.00, it is not necessary to update the firmware. Once the camera is updated to the latest version, it cannot be restored to a previous version.
If you have not already done so, please register the EOS C200/C200B. By registering, we will be able to notify you via email about future announcements.
This information is for residents of the United States and its five territories only. If you do not reside in the USA or its five territories, please contact the Canon Customer Support Center in your region.
|Canon Customer Support Center|
|Phone:||1-855-CINE-EOS (toll free)|
|For additional support options: usa.canon.com/support|