Firmware Notice: EOS C700 GS PL: Firmware Version 188.8.131.52.00
Firmware Version 184.108.40.206.00 incorporates the following fixes and enhancements:
- Corrects the phenomenon in which the final
clip of a recording may be corrupted under the following conditions:
- The main recording format is set to either [ProRes(CFast)] or [ProRes(Capture Drive*1)].
- The output recording command is set to [On].
- The recording media becomes full.
- Allows the position of waveform monitor to be changed on the display.
- PQ HDR BT.2100 output has been added.
- Fixes an error in the displayed list of shutter speeds when using Browser Remote.
- Changes the specifications so that when the aspect ratio set for sub recording differs from that set for RAW recording, the MON OUT, HDMI OUT, and VIDEO OUT terminals will output the aspect ratio set for RAW Recording
*1 In the case of using the separately sold CDX-36150 (CODEX Recorder for EOS C700)
- You cannot perform the firmware update using CFast 2.0 cards. Please use a commercially available SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card that is 128MB or more for the firmware update.
- Firmware Version 220.127.116.11.00 is for updating Cinema EOS C700 cameras running firmware version 18.104.22.168.00. If your camera’s firmware is already version 22.214.171.124.00, it is not necessary to update the firmware. Once the camera is updated to the latest version, it cannot be restored to a previous version.
- For customers who are using the optional OU-700 Remote Operation Unit, the firmware of the camera and the OU-700 Remote Operation Unit have to be the same. After updating the camera firmware, connect the camera with the OU-700 to update the firmware of the OU-700 from the camera's system settings.
- For further information, please refer to the latest version of the camera’s Instruction Manual that is released with the firmware update.
If you have not already done so, please register your EOS C700 GS PL. By registering, we will be able to notify you via email about future announcements.
This information is for residents of the United States and its five territories only. If you do not reside in the USA or its five territories, please contact the Canon Customer Support Center in your region.
|Canon Customer Support Center|
|Phone:||1-855-CINE-EOS (toll free)|
|For additional support options: www.usa.canon.com/support|