Firmware Notice: ME200S-SH: Firmware Version 188.8.131.52.00
Firmware Version 184.108.40.206.00 incorporates the following enhancements:
- Three camera modes have been added:
- Tv: Shutter speed is selectable. Iris, Gain and ND Filter※ are set automatically.
- Av: Iris is selectable. Shutter speed, Gain and ND Filter※ are set automatically.
- AGC: Shutter speed and Iris are selectable. Gain and ND Filter※ are set automatically.
※ND Filter also can be set manually.
- Adds Peripheral Illumination Correction for the following lenses:
- EEF100-400mm f4.5-5.6L IS II USM
- EF35mm f/1.4L II USM
- EF24-105mm f4L IS II USM
- Adds chroma-key correction menu function.
- Adds three white balance modes when the camera is set to Auto: White balance Set, Preset, and Color temperature.
- Adds 25PsF on output format.
- Adds [59.94P(i)]* and [50.00P(i)]* output setting for Monitor terminal.
the frame rate is set to 59.94P (NTSC) or 50.00P (PAL), the 3G/HD-SDI 1 /
MONITOR terminal can be set to output an interlaced signal.
* When using this setting 3G/HD-SDI 2 will output a progressive signal.
- When the frame rate is set to 59.94P (NTSC) or 50.00P (PAL), the 3G/HD-SDI 1 / MONITOR terminal can be set to output an interlaced signal.
Firmware Version 220.127.116.11.00 is for ME200S-SH cameras with Firmware Version 18.104.22.168.00. If your camera’s firmware is already Version 22.214.171.124.00, it is not necessary to update the firmware. Once the camera is updated to the latest version, it cannot be restored to a previous version.
For further information, please refer to the latest version of the unit’s Instruction Manual that is released with the firmware update.
If you have not already done so, please register your Canon Product. By registering, we will be able to notify you via email about future announcements.
This information is for residents of the United States and its five territories only. If you do not reside in the USA or its five territories, please contact the Canon Customer Support Center in your region.
|Canon Customer Support Center|
|Phone:||1-855-CINE-EOS (toll free)|
|For additional support options: www.usa.canon.com/support|