Firmware Notice: ME20F-SH: Firmware Version 184.108.40.206.00
Thank you for using Canon products.
- Adds a function to turn off the onscreen display information automatically during recording.
- Adds 3x magnification to the digital tele-converter.
- Adds aspect marker options.
- Aspect ratio can be selected from 4:3, 4:3 (S35mm), 1.66:1, 1.85:1 and 2.39:1
- Adds an auto slow shutter ON/OFF function.
- When set to [OFF] and the camera is set to [Auto] mode, the shutter speed will not drop below the set frame rate.
Firmware Version 220.127.116.11.00 is for ME20F-SH cameras with Firmware Version 18.104.22.168.00 – 22.214.171.124.00. If your camera’s firmware is already Version 126.96.36.199.00, it is not necessary to update the firmware. Once the camera is updated to the latest version, it cannot be restored to a previous version.
For further information, please refer to the latest version of the unit’s Instruction Manual that is released with the firmware update.
This information is for residents of the United States and its five
territories only. If you do not reside in the USA or its five territories,
please contact the Canon Customer Support Center in your region.
If you have not already done so, please register your ME20F-SH. By registering, we will be able to notify you via email about future service upgrades.
|Canon Customer Support Center|
|Phone:||1-855-OK-CANON (toll free)|
|For additional support options: www.usa.canon.com/support|