Firmware Notice: VB-S805D/VB-S905F Firmware Version 1.3.0
Firmware Version 1.3.0 incorporates the following fixes and improvements:
- Support for Russian/Turkish Languages.
- Added Haze Compensation function.
- Support for Viewer PTZ function as an addition to VB Viewer.
- Added Log Notifications.
- Enhanced the quality of the Smart Shade Control Auto Mode.
- Decreased the data size by reducing the noise when recording in low light conditions.
- Reduced the playback delay in H.264 mode.
- Added FTP Server menu options. The FTP server can now be set to "Disable".
- “Added a mode in [Encrypted Communications] that can be set to HTTP, HTTP and HTTPS, or HTTPS only.
- Support for multicast DNS.
- Support for SNMPv3.
- Support for TLS1.1/TLS1.2. SSL3.0 is no longer supported.
- Support for Group 5 and Group 14 in [DH Group] within [IPsec].
- Revisions to the on-screen display terminology below.
Before update: "Color of text outline" => after update: "Background color"
Before update: "Color depth of text and outline" => after update: "Color depth of text and background"
- The factory default settings have changed. However, settings made by the user prior to the update will stay the same.
- [Multicast TTL] in [Audio Multicast / RTP Streaming 1-5]
Before update: "0" => after update "1"
- [Use FTP Server] in [FTP]:
Before update: "Enable" => after update: "Disable"
- Changed the listing order of the default Media Profile to increase the connectability with ONVIF.
Firmware Version 1.3.0 contains all the improvements from previous firmware versions.
Firmware Version 1.3.0 is for Network Cameras with firmware version 1.2.0 or older.
If you decide to upgrade to this firmware, refer to the readme file "Readme-E.txt", and use the firmware file listed below, as well as the latest Camera Management Tool.
The latest Camera Management Tool and its manual will need to be downloaded separately.
Firmware file and tool:
|File Type||File Name|
|Read Me Instructions (including change history)||Readme-E.txt|
|Camera Management Tool||CCMTInstall.exe|
The firmware contains software modules developed by third parties. The details are available in the download: Readme-E.txt. The Third-party Software License (ThirdPartySoftware-E.pdf) and the license conditions are available in the OpenSource Folder which is inside the LICENSE folder.
This information is for residents of the United States and Puerto Rico only. If you do not reside in the USA or Puerto Rico, please contact the Canon Customer Support Center in your region.
Customer Support Operations
Canon U.S.A., Inc
|Contact Information for Inquiries|
|Canon Customer Support Center|
|For additional support options: