Firmware Notice: VB-H630VE, VB-H630D: Firmware Version 1.2.1
Firmware Ver. 1.2.1 incorporates the following fixes:
- Corrects a phenomenon which causes the camera to consistently focus automatically even when in the manual focus setting.
- Corrects a possible situation in which certain DHCP server settings prevent the camera from retrieving network setting information.
Firmware Version 1.2.1
contains all the improvements from previous firmware versions.
Firmware Version 1.2.1 is for Network Cameras with firmware version 1.2.0 or older.
If you decide to upgrade
to this firmware, refer to the readme file "Readme-E.txt", and use
the firmware file listed below, as well as the latest Camera Management Tool.
The latest Camera Management Tool and its manual will need to be downloaded separately.
[Firmware file and tool]
- CCMTInstall.exe Camera Management Tool
Identification of the Affected Products
Affected firmware version is v1.2.0. Follow the procedure below to check the firmware version.
- Use a web browser to access the camera.
- Click [Setting Page].
Enter a user name and password for connection.
- Click [Maintenance].
Confirm the software version in the displayed screen.
- Ver. 1.2.0: Affected version
Contact Information for Inquiries
This information is for residents of the United States and its five territories only. If you do not reside in the U.S.A. or its five territories, please contact the Canon Customer Support Center in your region.
Customer Support Operations
Canon U.S.A., Inc
|Contact Information for Inquiries|
|Canon Customer Support Center|
|Support options and hours of operation: www.usa.canon.com/support|