Firmware Notice: VB-R11VE / VB-R11 / VB-R10VE: Firmware Version 1.0.9
Firmware Version 1.0.9 incorporates the following fixes and improvements:
- Reduces fringing and flaring, thereby contributing to improved image quality.
- Improves AF capability in low light conditions.
- Improves AF capability when zooming.
- Improves the reliability of communications when using RTSP with some of the VMSes.
- Improves the reliability of communications when using multicast transmissions with some of the VMSes.
- Corrects an issue that prevented the Recorded Video Utility from downloading certain recorded video files.
- Corrects an issue in which recordings are truncated when used with specific VMSes.
Firmware Version 1.0.9 contains all the
improvements from previous firmware versions.
Firmware Version 1.0.9 is for Network Cameras with firmware version 1.0.3 or older.
If you have not already done so, please register the VB-R11VE, VB-R11, VB-R10E. By registering, we will be able to notify you via email about future announcements.
information is for residents of the United States and its five territories
only. If you do not reside in the USA or its five territories, please contact
the Canon Customer Support Center in your region.
Customer Support Operations
Canon U.S.A., Inc
|Contact Information for Inquiries|
|Canon Customer Support Center|
|Support options and hours of operation: www.usa.canon.com/support|