Firmware Notice: XC10: Firmware Version 220.127.116.11
Thank you for using Canon products.
- Enables users to select an MP4 recording format for recording HD video.
- Increases the AF speed by a maximum of approximately two times.
- Adds an AF speed settings menu (Fast/Normal/Slow).
- Enhances the image quality in low brightness during HD shooting.
- Makes onscreen displays possible during HDMI output (for HD video only).
- Adds a shutter setting value (NTSC: 1/25, 1/50, PAL: 1/30) as a flicker reduction measure.
- Optimized the calculation method for the display of
remaining recording time when MXF format is selected.*1
*1 October 26, 2016: Added explanation about changes to Firmware Version 18.104.22.168
You cannot perform the firmware update using CFast 2.0 cards. Please use a commercially available SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card that is 64MB or more for the firmware update.
Firmware Version 22.214.171.124 is for XC10 camcorders with Firmware Version 126.96.36.199 – 188.8.131.52. If your camcorder’s firmware is already Version 184.108.40.206, it is not necessary to update the firmware. Once the camcorder is updated to the latest version, it cannot be restored to a previous version.
For further information, please refer to the latest version of the unit’s Instruction Manual that is released with the firmware update.
This information is for residents of the United States and its five
territories only. If you do not reside in the USA or its five territories,
please contact the Canon Customer Support Center in your region.
If you have not already done so, please register your XC10. By registering, we will be able to notify you via email about future service upgrades.
|Canon Customer Support Center|
|Phone:||1-855-OK-CANON (toll free)|
|For additional support options: www.usa.canon.com/support|