Service Notice: PIXMA MG5320, PIXMA MG6220 & PIXMA MG8220 : Firmware Update Version 2.000
Thank you for using Canon products.
Canon has released a firmware update for the PIXMA MG5320, PIXMA MG6220 & PIXMA MG8220.
Firmware Version 2.000 incorporates the following enhancement.
- Added Apple’s AirPrint feature to wirelessly print your email, photos, web pages, and documents on your AirPrint-enabled printer using your WiFi network.
Firmware Version 2.000 for PIXMA MG5320 can be downloaded by clicking here.
Firmware Version 2.000 for PIXMA MG6220 can be downloaded by clicking here.
Firmware Version 2.000 for PIXMA MG8220 can be downloaded by clicking here.
PIXMA MG5320, PIXMA MG6220 & PIXMA MG8220
If the printer's firmware is already Version 2.000 or later, it is not necessary to update the firmware. Print the nozzle check pattern to determine if firmware update is needed. If the firmware version is not printed on the nozzle check pattern, update is needed.
Printing the Nozzle Check Pattern:
- Make sure that the power is turned on.
- Make sure that one or more sheets of Letter-sized plain paper are loaded in the cassette.
- Open the paper output tray gently, and open the output tray extension.
- Print the nozzle check pattern:
- Select Setup on the HOME screen,
- Select Maintenance, then touch the OK button.
- Select Print nozzle check pattern, then touch the OK button.
- The confirmation screen will appear.
Select Yes, then touch the OK button.
This information is for residents of the United States and Puerto Rico only. If you do not reside in the USA or Puerto Rico, please contact the Canon Customer Support Center in your region. Please register your printer. By registering, we will be able to notify you via email when future firmware updates become available for download. If you already registered, please ensure you are opted-in to receive the notification.
Customer Support Operations
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Contact Information for Inquiries
Canon Customer Support Center
Support options and hours of operation: www.usa.canon.com/support