Firmware Notice: Canon IVY REC: Firmware Version 2.2.00.020
1. Resolves an incorrect timestamp issue due to unsynchronized time zone.
2. Fixes tags recorded in the EXIF data.
3. Fixes an issue in which the orientation of recorded video was incorrect.
4. Makes an enhancement designed to resolve a WiFi security vulnerability.
5. Improves Bluetooth reconnection on smartphones running Android 10.
To take advantage of the app improvements, the Canon Mini Cam app must be updated to version 1.1.0 or later.
The Canon Mini Cam app must be updated to version 1.1.0 (or later) through the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
Download Firmware Version 2.2.00.020 through the Canon Mini Cam app available on the Apple App Store or the Google Play Store.
If you have not already done so, please register the IVY REC. By registering, we will be able to send you an email for future announcements.
This information is for residents of the U.S.A. and its five territories only. If you do not reside in the U.S.A. or its five territories, please contact the Canon Customer Support Center in your region.Thank You,
Customer Support Operations
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Contact Information for Inquiries
Canon Customer Support Center
Phone: 1-800-OK-CANON / 1-800-652-2666
Support options and hours of operation: www.usa.canon.com/support