Firmware Notice: EOS 1DX Mark III: Firmware Version 1.4.0
Firmware Version 1.4.0 incorporates the following fixes and enhancements:1. Adds [RAW (Light)] to the movie recording size and [IPB (Light)] to 4K to enable lower bit rate shooting. These settings can also be selected when RAW+MP4 is set.
2. The transfer time (estimated value) now displays on the camera monitor during FTP transfer.
3. Improves communication reliability when using FTP and USB simultaneously.
Firmware Version 1.4.0 is for cameras with firmware up to Version 1.3.0 If the camera's firmware is already Version 1.4.0, it is not necessary to update the firmware.The following Applications and the User Guide has been updated accordingly:
- Camera Connect 2.7.30
- EOS Utility 3.13.20
- Digital Photo Professional 4.14.0
- Canon RAW Plugin 2.2 for Final Cut Pro X
- Canon RAW Plugin 2.7 for Avid Media Access
- EOS-1DX Mark III Advanced User Guide (PDF)
If you have not already done so, please register the EOS-1D X Mark III. By registering, we will be able to notify you via email about future announcements. This information is for residents of the United States and its five territories only.
If you do not reside in the USA or its five territories, please contact the Canon Customer Support Center in your region.Thank you,
Customer Support Operations
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Contact Information for Inquiries
Canon Customer Support Center
Phone: 1-800-OK-CANON / 1-800-652-2666
Support options and hours of operation: www.usa.canon.com/support