Firmware Notice: EOS C100 (with the Dual Pixel CMOS AF Feature Upgrade applied): Firmware Version 188.8.131.52.00
Firmware Version 184.108.40.206.00 incorporates the following:
- When CN-E70-200mm T4.4 L IS KAS S is attached the following features are enabled:
- Autofocus using the Dual Pixel CMOS AF function
- The joystick on the camera's grip unit can be set to operate the zoom.
- Manual control of the iris with Camera's Control dial.
- Control of focus, zoom and iris using the separately-sold Remote Controller RC-V100.
- Automatic aperture and push auto iris functions.
- Start/stop recording on the separately-sold lens grip ZSG-C10.
- Retrieval of Lens metadata, such as the model name and the focal distance will display on the camera.
- When the camera is turned off the IS mechanical lock will be active regardless of the position of the switch.
peripheral illumination correction for the following lenses:
- CN-E70-200mm T4.4 L IS KAS S
- EF70-300mm f/4-5.6 IS II USM
- EF16-35mm f/2.8L III USM
- EF-S18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM
- EF-S35mm f/2.8 Macro IS STM
- EF-85mm f/1.4L IS USM
Firmware Version 220.127.116.11.00 is only for EOS C100 cameras which have Firmware Version 18.104.22.168.00 - 22.214.171.124.00 with the Dual Pixel CMOS AF Feature Upgrade applied. If your camera’s firmware is already version 126.96.36.199.00, it is not necessary to update the firmware. Once the camera is updated to the latest firmware version, it cannot be restored to a previous version.
If the EOS C100 camera does not have Dual Pixel CMOS AF Feature Upgrade applied, please download Firmware Version 188.8.131.52.00.
If you have not already done so, please register your Canon Product. By registering, we will be able to notify you via email about future announcements.
This information is for residents of the United States and its five territories only. If you do not reside in the USA or its five territories, please contact the Canon Customer Support Center in your region.
|Canon Customer Support Center|
|Phone:||1-855-CINE-EOS (toll free)|
|For additional support options: pro.usa.canon.com/support|