Firmware Notice: EOS C200 / EOS C200B: Firmware Version 18.104.22.168.00
1. Compatible with EF Cinema Lens CN 10 x 25 IAS S/E1.
- Peripheral illumination / chromatic aberration correction has been added.
- Enable autofocus with Dual Pixel CMOS AF.
- Added support for "Dual Pixel Focus Guide" feature.
3. Simultaneous output of HDMI connector and 3G-SDI connector is supported.
4. Kelvin has been added to the color temperature step setting.
- Please use an SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card that is 512MB or greater to perform firmware update.
- Firmware version 22.214.171.124.00 is for updating EOS C200 / EOS C200B cameras running firmware version 126.96.36.199.00 - 188.8.131.52.00. If your camera's firmware is already version 184.108.40.206.00, it is not necessary to update the firmware. Once the camera is updated to the latest version, it cannot be restored to a previous version.
If you have not already done so, please register the EOS C200/C200B. By registering, we will be able to notify you via email about future announcements.
This information is for residents of the United States and its five territories only. If you do not reside in the USA or its five territories, please contact the Canon Customer Support Center in your region.Thank you,
Customer Support Operations
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Contact Information for Inquiries
Canon Customer Support Center
Phone: 1-855-CINE-EOS (toll free)
For additional support options: usa.canon.com/support