Firmware Notice: EOS C200 / EOS C200B: Firmware Version 184.108.40.206.00
Firmware Version 220.127.116.11.00 incorporates the following enhancements:
When CN-E70-200mm T4.4 L IS KAS S is attached the following features are enabled:
- Autofocus using the Dual Pixel CMOS AF function
- Dual Pixel Focus Guide function.
- The joystick on the camera's grip unit can be set to operate the zoom.
- Manual control of the iris with Camera's Control dial.
- Control of focus, zoom and iris using the separately-sold Remote Controller RC-V100.
- Automatic aperture and push auto iris functions.
- Start/stop recording on the separately-sold lens grip ZSG-C10.
- Retrieval of Lens metadata, such as the model name and the focal distance will display on the camera.
- Peripheral illumination / chromatic aberration correction.
- You cannot perform the firmware update using CFast 2.0 cards. Please use a commercially available SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card that is 64MB or more for the firmware update.
- Firmware version 18.104.22.168.00 is for updating Cinema EOS C200 cameras running firmware version 22.214.171.124.00-126.96.36.199.00. If your camera's firmware is already version 188.8.131.52.00, it is not necessary to update the firmware. Once the camera is updated to the latest version, it cannot be restored to a previous version.
If you have not already done so, please register the EOS C200/C200B. By registering, we will be able to notify you via email about future announcements.
This information is for residents of the United States and its five territories only. If you do not reside in the USA or its five territories, please contact the Canon Customer Support Center in your region.
|Canon Customer Support Center|
|Phone:||1-855-CINE-EOS (toll free)|
|For additional support options: usa.canon.com/support|