Firmware Notice: EOS C200 / EOS C200B: Firmware Version 22.214.171.124.00
Firmware Version 126.96.36.199.00 incorporates the following fix.
1. Fixes a phenomenon that may result in images not being displayed when a LM-V2 monitor is connected to the camera.
Version 188.8.131.52.00 includes the same functions and functional improvements as Version 184.108.40.206.00. Details of the functions and functional improvements added in Version 220.127.116.11.00 are as follows.
1. Compatible with EF Cinema Lens CN 10 x 25 IAS S/E1.
- Peripheral illumination / chromatic aberration correction has been added.
- Enable autofocus with Dual Pixel CMOS AF.
- Added support for "Dual Pixel Focus Guide" feature.
2. The ability to update the SDI/HDMI output from 59.94P to 29.97P (or 23.98P) has been added.
3. Simultaneous output of HDMI connector and 3G-SDI connector is supported.
4. Kelvin has been added to the color temperature step setting.
- Firmware version 18.104.22.168.00 is for updating Cinema EOS C200 cameras running firmware version 22.214.171.124.00 - 126.96.36.199.00. If your camera's firmware is already version 188.8.131.52.00, it is not necessary to update the firmware. Once the camera is updated to the latest version, it cannot be restored to a previous version. - Please refrain from loading menu settings generated using the most recent firmware version to a product running an old firmware version, as doing so may affect camera operations.
If you have not already done so, please register the EOS C200/C200B. By registering, we will be able to notify you via email about future announcements. This information is for residents of the United States and its five territories only.
If you do not reside in the USA or its five territories, please contact the Canon Customer Support Center in your region.
Customer Support Operations
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Contact Information for Inquiries
Canon Customer Support Center
Phone: 1-855-CINE-EOS (toll free) / 1-855-246-3367
For additional support options: usa.canon.com/support