Firmware Notice: EOS C500 Mark II: Firmware Version 18.104.22.168.00
Firmware Version 22.214.171.124.00 incorporates the following fixes:
- Remote A terminal and Remote B terminal can be used simultaneously.
- Sensor mode information can be displayed.
- Fixes a phenomenon in which, under specific conditions, high-brightness areas may appear tinted.
- Fixes a phenomenon where the [C. Temp. Increment] setting cannot be changed.
- Fixes a phenomenon where the SSID (stealth) setting cannot be made in a Wi-Fi connection.
- Fixes the metadata to be recognized color profile correctly in some editing software.
- Please use a commercially available SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card that is 512MB or more for the firmware update.
- Firmware version 126.96.36.199.00 is for updating EOS C500 Mark II cameras running firmware version 188.8.131.52.00. If your camera's firmware is already version 184.108.40.206.00, it is not necessary to update the firmware. Once the camera is updated to the latest version, it cannot be restored to a previous version.
If you have not already done so, please register the EOS C500 Mark II. By registering, we will be able to notify you via email about future announcements.
This information is for residents of the United States and its five territories only. If you do not reside in the USA or its five territories, please contact the Canon Customer Support Center in your region.
|Canon Customer Support Center|
|Phone:||1-855-CINE-EOS (toll free)|
|For additional support options: usa.canon.com/support|