Firmware Notice: EOS C500 Mark II: Firmware Version 18.104.22.168.00
- Compatible with EF Cinema Lens CN 10 x 25 IAS S/E1. - Peripheral illumination / chromatic aberration correction has been added.
- The ability to record XF-AVC Proxy has been added during XF-AVC recording.
- The XF-AVC Long GOP bit rate recording mode has been added.
- The ability to update the SDI/HDMI output from 59.94P to 29.97P (or 23.98P) has been added.
- The ability to select “5 sec. Pre REC function” in XF-AVC recording mode has been added.
- Improved the card file name when simultaneously recording XF-AVC or Cinema RAW Light.
- "B&W during Magn. " menu has been added when Magnification is enabled.
- The default value of the assign button has been changed from "Magnification: Video terminal" to "Magnification".
- Enable autofocus with Dual Pixel CMOS AF.
- Added support for "Dual Pixel Focus Guide" feature.
- Please use a commercially available SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card that is 512MB or more for the firmware update.
- Firmware version 22.214.171.124.00 is for updating EOS C500 Mark II cameras running firmware version 126.96.36.199 - 188.8.131.52.00. If your camera's firmware is already version 184.108.40.206.00, it is not necessary to update the firmware. Once the camera is updated to the latest version, it cannot be restored to a previous version.
If you have not already done so, please register the EOS C500 Mark II. By registering, we will be able to notify you via email about future announcements.
This information is for residents of the United States and its five territories only. If you do not reside in the USA or its five territories, please contact the Canon Customer Support Center in your region.Thank you,
Customer Support Operations
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Contact Information for Inquiries
Canon Customer Support Center
Phone: 1-855-CINE-EOS (toll free) / 1-855-246-3367
For additional support options: usa.canon.com/support