Firmware Notice: EOS M50: Firmware Version 1.1.0
Firmware Version 1.1.0 incorporates the following fixes and enhancements:1. Enables NFC connection with smartphones running Android 10 operating system.
• For Android running v6.0 or later, use Camera Connect v2.7.10 or later.
• For Android running v5.0 or older, use a connection method other than NFC.
2. Fixes a phenomenon where, in rare cases, the camera may not autofocus at the edges of the image area.
3. Fixes a phenomenon in which, when using a Web service, if a camera is registered that is the same model as a camera that had already been previously registered, the registration data of the previously registered camera is overwritten.
4. Fixes a phenomenon in which, with [Display settings: Manual/Screen] set, when the camera’s LCD screen is closed, after connecting to EOS Utility, the Remote Live View window is not displayed correctly in some cases.
Firmware Version 1.1.0 is for cameras with firmware up to Version 1.0.3. If the camera's firmware is already Version 1.1.0, it is not necessary to update the firmware.
If you have not already done so, please register the EOS M50. By registering, we will be able to notify you via email about future announcements.
This information is for residents of the United States and its five territories only. If you do not reside in the USA or its five territories, please contact the Canon Customer Support Center in your region.Thank you,
Customer Support Operations
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
Contact Information for Inquiries
Canon Customer Support Center
Phone: 1-800-OK-CANON / 1-800-652-2666
Support options and hours of operation: www.usa.canon.com/support