Firmware Notice: EOS-1D X Mark II: Firmware Version 1.1.7
Firmware Version 1.1.7 fixes the following issues:
- The camera may not connect to a network when using an Ethernet cable to connect to a Wi-Fi mobile hotspot.
- The camera may not connect to a network in certain network environments.
- The camera cannot connect to a 5GHz network when the SSID is hidden.
- A PTP communications vulnerability.
- A vulnerability related to firmware update
If you have not already done so, please register the EOS-1D X Mark II. By registering, we will be able to notify you via email about future announcements.
This information is for residents of the United States and its five territories only. If you do not reside in the USA or its five territories, please contact the Canon Customer Support Center in your region.
Customer Support Operations
Canon U.S.A., Inc.
|Canon Customer Support Center|
|For additional support options: www.usa.canon.com/support|