Firmware Notice: ME20F-SH: Firmware Version 184.108.40.206.00
Firmware Version 220.127.116.11.00 incorporates the following enhancements:
- Three camera modes have been added:
- Tv: Shutter speed is selectable. Iris, Gain and ND Filter※ are set automatically.
- Av: Iris is selectable. Shutter speed, Gain and ND Filter※ are set automatically.
- AGC: Shutter speed and Iris are selectable. Gain and ND Filter※ are set automatically.
※ND Filter can also be set manually.
- The following features are enabled for the CN-E18-80mm and T4.4 L IS KAS S:
- Saving and displaying metadata, such as the model name and the focal distance of the lens when attached.
- Support for Peripheral Illumination Correction.
- Manual Iris control via the camera’s joystick.
- Control of focus, zoom and iris using the separately-sold Remote Controller RC-V100.
- One shot autofocus.
- Automatic aperture and push auto iris functions.
- Operation of REC start/stop by the separately-sold ZSG-C10.
- Adds Peripheral Illumination Correction for the following lenses:
- EF100-400mm f4.5-5.6L IS II USM
- EF35mm f/1.4L II USM
- EF24-105mm f4L IS II USM
- Adds chroma-key correction function.
- Adds three white balance modes when the camera is set to Auto: custom White Balance Set, Preset and Color temperature.
- Adds 25PsF on output format.
- Adds [59.94P(i)]* and [50.00P(i)]* output setting for Monitor terminal.
- When the frame rate is set to 59.94P (NTSC) or 50.00P (PAL), the 3G/HD-SDI 1 / MONITOR terminal can be set to output an interlaced signal.
* When using this setting 3G/HD-SDI 2 will output a progressive signal.
Notes:Firmware Version 18.104.22.168.00 is for ME20F-SH cameras with Firmware Version 22.214.171.124.00 – 126.96.36.199.00. If your camera’s firmware is already Version 188.8.131.52.00, it is not necessary to update the firmware. Once the camera is updated to the latest version, it cannot be restored to a previous version.
For further information, please refer to the latest version of the unit’s Instruction Manual that is released with the firmware update.
If you have not already done so, please register your Canon Product. By registering, we will be able to notify you via email about future announcements.
This information is for residents of the United States and its five territories only. If you do not reside in the USA or its five territories, please contact the Canon Customer Support Center in your region.
|Canon Customer Support Center|
|Phone:||1-855-CINE-EOS (toll free)|
|For additional support options: www.usa.canon.com/support|