Firmware Update: EOS C300 Mark II / EOS C300 Mark II PL: Firmware Version 220.127.116.11.00
Firmware Version 18.104.22.168.00 incorporates the following enhancements:
- Support for LCD monitor LM-V1*1,2 (separately sold) has been added.
illumination/chromatic aberration correction has been added for the following
- EF-S 18-55mm f/4-5.6 IS STM
- EF-S 35mm f/2.8 Macro IS STM
- EF 85mm f/1.4L IS USM
*1 The LA-V1 LCD
Attachment Unit cannot be used to attach the LM-V1 to the EOS C300 Mark II /
EOS C300 Mark II PL cameras. 3rd party mounting options are required
to use the monitor on this model camera.
*2 When using the LM-V1 with the separately-sold WFT-E6 or WFT-E8 Wireless File Transmitter and GP-E1 GPS Receiver, please be sure to maintain space between the two accessories.
- You cannot perform the firmware
update using CFast 2.0 cards. Please use a commercially available SD/SDHC/SDXC
memory card that is 64MB or more for the firmware update.
- Firmware version 22.214.171.124.00 is for updating Cinema EOS C300 Mark II cameras running firmware version 126.96.36.199.00 - 188.8.131.52.00. If your camera's firmware is already version 184.108.40.206.00, it is not necessary to update the firmware. Once the camera is updated to the latest version, it cannot be restored to a previous version.
- For further information, please refer to the latest version of the camera’s Instruction Manual that is released with the firmware update.
If you have not already done so, please register the EOS C300 Mark II and EOS C300 Mark II PL. By registering, we will be able to notify you via email about future announcements.
This information is for residents of the United States and its five territories only. If you do not reside in the USA or its five territories, please contact the Canon Customer Support Center in your region.
Customer Support Operations
Canon U.S.A., Inc
|Canon Customer Support Center|
|Phone:||1-855-CINE-EOS (toll free)|
|For additional support options: pro.usa.canon.com/support|