Service Notice: Canon Mini Print App: Version 3.1.0
This new version of the Canon Mini Print App incorporates the following improvements for both iOS and Android (unless otherwise noted):
- Enhances messaging on Home page - Inbox icon shows red dot when there is a new message, Menu shows red dot when there is a pending firmware update
- Improves Battery display showing percentage of battery level
- Adds “Battery Low” warning message when device is below 20% battery level
- Adds “What’s New” section that is swipeable or will automatically rotate to the next banner
- Updates EULA handling
- Fixes blurry print issue (iOS only)
- Fixes inconsistent line break and font size of Connect button of Google photos (iOS only)
- Adds additional usability improvements
If you have not already done so, please register your IVY Mini Photo Printer, IVY CLIQ+ Instant Camera Printer and IVY CLIQ+2 Instant Camera Printer. By registering, we will be able to notify you via email of any future announcements.
This information is only for residents of the U.S.A. and its five territories. If you do not reside in the U.S.A. or its five territories, please contact the Canon Customer Support Center in your region for registration purposes.
Customer Support Operations
Canon U.S.A., Inc
Get personalized support via My Canon Account. Access your account, or create a new account, click here to get started.