Service Notice: Canon Mini Cam app: Version 1.0.2 features
The new version of the Canon Mini Cam app incorporates the following enhancements:
- Fixes an issue in which selecting cancel on the device does not work when attempting to auto re-connect to the IVY REC Outdoor Camera.
- Improves ability for devices running iOS 13 to create a WiFi connection with IVY REC Outdoor Camera.
- Improves the stability of the remote continuous shooting function when connected to devices running iOS.
- Improves wireless reconnection when the Mode Dial Switch is turned to Photo/Video/Multi mode from wireless mode.
Canon Mini Cam app Version 1.0.2 is available on the App Store or Play Store.
- The Canon Mini Cam app must be updated through the App Store or Play Store.
- To take advantage of the app improvements, the camera’s firmware must be updated to the latest version. The firmware version can be updated through the Canon Mini Cam app.
If you have not already done so, please register the IVY REC Outdoor Camera. By registering, we will be able to notify you via email about future announcements.This information is for residents of the United States and its five territories only. If you do not reside in the USA or its five territories, please contact the Canon Customer Support Center in your region. .
Customer Support Operations
Canon U.S.A., Inc
|Contact Information for Inquiries|
|Canon Customer Support Center|
|Support options and hours of operation: www.usa.canon.com/support|