- MP140 series MP Driver Ver. 1.06 (Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000)
This product is a driver for Canon IJ multifunction printers.
- Officially supports Windows 7.
- Once a print job is not correctly finished, the subsequent printing is also not correctly finished. This failure has been corrected.
- When the ''Cancel Printing'' button displayed on the dialog box warning the cover is opened is clicked, printing cannot be cancelled in some cases. This failure has been corrected.
Windows XP SP2 or later
Windows 2000 Professional SP4 or later
1. [Windows 7] While scanning, the computer goes into the sleep status if OS setting is set to do so. Scanning stops in the Sleep status.
To scan the data with high resolution and large capacity, specify the enough time tocomplete the scanning or disable the setting.
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.