- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 7 has been added as a supported OS.
- The problem that the scanned image may not be rotated when using Windows MP Navigator with "Detect the orientation of text documents and rotate images" ON in the non-Japanese environment has been rectified.(However, some images may not rotate depending on the volume or size of the letters as per specifications.)
Windows XP SP2 or later
Windows XP x64 Edition
Windows 2000 Professional SP4 or later
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.