- UFR II Printer Driver Ver.2.05 for Windows 98/Me
Installation Procedure when Connecting USB Cable
Do not connect the USB cable until after you have loaded the downloaded files.
After all files have been loaded connect the USB cable to the back of the printer.
Driver and application software files have been compressed.
The following instructions show you how to download the compressed files and decompress them.
1. To download files, click the file link, select [Save], and specify the directory where you want to save the file.
2. Downloaded files are saved in the specified folder in a self-extracting form (.exe format).
3. Double-click the files to decompress them. A new folder will be created in the same folder.
4. Double-click the decompressed Setup.exe file to start installation.
23.7MB (approximately 119min. @56K modem)