English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Chinese
Download and Installation Instructions
imagePROGRAF Printer Driver is the software that prints from English Macintosh's application to Canon imagePROGRAF iPF810/iPF820.
Mac OS X v10.5
Macintosh Series Power PC or Intel processors running Mac OS X v10.5
Note the following limitations when installing.
- This printer driver must be installed in the Mac OS in order to output print jobs to the printer.
- If you use Printer Driver ExtraKit (Color imageRUNNER Enlargement Copy, etc.), install Printer Driver ExtraKit after installing the printer driver.
- Install Media Configuration Tool for applicable printer after installing this software, and run it to add media information.
- We recommend that you upgrade the firmware of the printer to the latest version.
1. Download the file of the printer driver.
2. Double click iPF Driver Installer X, and execute the installation.
Follow the instruction of the screen after starting installation.