English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Chinese
Modifications from Ver.1.80(iPF6000S), Ver.1.11(iPF8000S/iPF9000S)
- MacOSX10.6 SnowLeopard has been supported.
- 64-bit has been supported. A single driver now supports both 32-bit and 64-bit.
- A modification has been made so that when installing driver, printer driver ExtraKit is also installed.
Mac OS X v10.3.9 to v10.6
Recommended operating environment:
Macintosh Series Power PC G4,G5 or Intel processors running Mac OS X v10.3.9 or later
1 GB or more
10 GB or more
Note the following limitations when installing.
- This printer driver must be installed in the Mac OS in order to output print jobs to the printer.
- After installing this software, install Media Confuguration Tool, and run it to add the media information.
- We recommend that you upgrade the firmware of the printer to the latest version.
1. Download the file of the printer driver.
2. Double click iPF Driver Installer X, and execute the installation.
Follow the instruction of the screen after starting installation.