English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Chinese
Modifications from Ver.1.80(iPF6000S), Ver.1.11(iPF8000S/iPF9000S)
- MacOSX10.6 SnowLeopard has been supported.
- 64-bit has been supported. A single driver now supports both 32-bit and 64-bit.
- A modification has been made so that when installing driver, printer driver ExtraKit is also installed.
Mac OS X v10.3.9 to v10.6
Recommended operating environment:
Macintosh Series Power PC G4,G5 or Intel processors running Mac OS X v10.3.9 or later
1 GB or more
10 GB or more
Note the following limitations when installing.
- This printer driver must be installed in the Mac OS in order to output print jobs to the printer.
- After installing this software, install Media Confuguration Tool, and run it to add the media information.
- We recommend that you upgrade the firmware of the printer to the latest version.