- Supported OS is only Windows 2000 from this version.
- The problem that the Status Monitor is closed when disconnecting a LAN connection by turning the printer OFF or unplugging a LAN cable has been rectified.This problem does not occur in a USB connection environment.
Windows 2000 Professional SP4 or later
1. After the installation in Windows 2000, when opening properties of"Scanners and Cameras" from the control panel, the scanner icon for LAN connection is also displayed.
2. The users who use the captioned models through a LAN connection cannot perform scanning after upgrading the MP Drivers, or uninstalling and reinstalling them.
To reinstall those MP Drivers while already using a LAN connection,manually specify FILE as a port in the Installation Complete window.Then, download the latest version of Network tool to reperformthe network setup.
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.