English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Russian | Chinese
Modifications from Ver. 3.50
a)The failure that it did not work properly in a specific environment has been fixed.
b)For the enhanced usability, a part of UI has been changed.
Any computer running the software listed above.
Note the following limitations when installing.
- When this driver has been installed into Windows 8, please apply [imagePROGRAF Printer Driver Recovery Tool].
- In order to install the printer driver, you must log into the system as an Administrator.
- Before installing this software, be sure to check the following.
1. Close any application software running on your computer.
2. If a document is being printed, either stop printing or wait for printing to end.
3. Close all printer driver dialog boxes.
- After installing this software, install Media Confuguration Tool, and run it to add the media information.
- We recommend that you upgrade the firmware of the printer to the latest version.
1. Download the file of the printer driver.
2. As the downloaded file was compressed, double click to decompress it.
3. Click [setup.exe.] in the created folder, execute the installation.
Follow the instruction of the screen after starting installation.