Driver and application software files have been compressed.
The following instructions show you how to download the compressed files and decompress them.
1. To download files, click [I Agree-Begin Download] icon, select [Save], and specify the directory where you want to save the file.
Click [Save] to start the file download.
2. Downloaded files are saved in the specified folder in a self-extracting form (.exe format).
3. Double-click the file to decompress them. A new folder will be created in the same folder.
The new folder has the same name with the decompressed file.
4. To begin installation, double-click the decompressed "CAPM5MNU.EXE" file.
5. Click the [Canon iC D800 Install] icon to start driver installation.
6. Durling driver installation, select the [WinXP] folder under the decompressed folder, as a driver file location.
7. If your PC is Windows XP, download DEP patch file "CAPM5UD" from Drivers & Downloads page then run it after the driver installation, in order to avoid DEP error.