- Windows 8.1 has been added as a supported OS.
- Windows 8 has been added as a supported OS.
- The following problem has been rectified:
When installing the XPS driver in the Windows 7 environment, Program Compatibility Assistant (PCA) is displayed.
- Officially supports Windows 7.
Windows Vista SP1 or later(32bit)
Windows Vista SP1 or later(64bit)
-XPS printer drivers support 16-bpc printing, which enables more smooth gradation printing than the current drivers (8-bpc printing).
-Using the XPS printer driver together with Easy-Photo Print Pro is recommended.
1. IJ Preview can be used only when performing the installation using the installer.
2. The more the image size gets larger, the more it takes to start printing.
e.g.) PC environment: Pen.4 3GHz PC Print data size: 100MB
After spooling, it takes approx. 40 seconds to start printing.
3.<Notice for installation>
-Only when the current printer driver is already installed, the XPS printer driver can be installed.
4.<Notice for uninstallation>
-No uninstaller for the XPS printer drivers.
-At the same time as the uninstaller of the current printer driver is executed, the XPS printer driver will be uninstalled.
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify "Save As", then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.