English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Chinese
Modifications from Ver.2.30 to Ver.2.64
1. Mac OS X v10.7 has been supported.
2. The failures described below, which occur when using Mac OS X v10.6, have been fixed.
- When printing data including characters, it is not printed properly.
- Only a part of data is printed, or data is printed in corrupt layout.
Modifications from Ver.2.15 to Ver.2.30
- The specification of [Color Mode] has been reviewed to improve productivity.
- The position of [High-Speed Printing] check box has been moved to below [Print Quality].
- Models and media compatible with [High-Speed Printing] have been expanded.
- For improving print speed and reducing cost, the combined use of [High-Speed Printing] and [Color (Economy)] became available.
- The [High-Speed Printing] function has been added (iPF8000S).
*To use the new function, you need to install the following software and firmware:
Media Configuration Tool: Ver.3.3204
The following hardware and software are recommended for this printer driver.
Mac OS X v10.4.11 to v10.7
- This printer will operate only with the operating systems listed above.
Recommended operating environment:
Macintosh Series Power PC G4,G5 or Intel processors running
Mac OS X v10.4.11 or later
1 GB or more
- HDD Capacity:
10 GB or more
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6000S
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF8000S
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF9000S
Note the following limitations when installing.
- This printer driver must be installed in the Mac OS in order to output print jobs to the printer.
- After installing this software, install Media Confuguration Tool, and run it to add the media information.
- We recommend that you upgrade the firmware of the printer to the latest version.