English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Dutch | Chinese
- OS X Mavericks v10.9 has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8) has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X v10.7 has been added as a supported OS.
- The internal modules have been updated.
[Power PC 64bit ＋ OS X v10.5]
The following problem has been rectified:
After QuickTime is upgraded, scanning using the operation panel cannot be performed.
- Supports OS X v10.6.
- The problem that scanning cannot be performed from Adobe Acrobat 9 has been rectified.
- The problem that the histogram is not displayed properly when Fading Correction is enabled has been rectified.
OS X Mavericks v10.9
OS X Mountain Lion v10.8
OS X Lion v10.7.5
OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8
OS X Leopard v10.5.8
After upgrading OS X v10.5 to OS X v10.6, the scanner functions will not operate. Reinstall the scanner driver.
Procedures for the download and installation
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.