- OS X Mavericks v10.9 has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X Mountain Lion (v10.8) has been added as a supported OS.
- OS X v.10.7 has been added as a supported OS.
- The internal modules have been updated.
- The following problem has been rectified:
The scanner driver may not be launched from Photoshop.
- Supports OS X v10.6.
- Newly supports OS X v10.5.
- The problem that the Help window gets hidden behind the ScanGear dialog when clicking the Help button of ScanGear in the OS X v10.5 environment has been rectified.
-The problem that ScanGear may be closed immediately when clicking thePreview or Scan button after launching ScanGear has been rectified.
OS X Mavericks v10.9
OS X Mountain Lion v10.8
OS X Lion v10.7.5
OS X Snow Leopard v10.6.8
OS X Leopard v10.5.8
[OS X v10.9]
Due to a change in the OS specifications, scanning from the product (by using the SCAN button) is not available. Perform scanning from a PC.
Procedures for the download and installation
1. Click the link. The download will start automatically.
2. Files will be saved on the computer desktop.
3. Double-click the file to mount the Disk Image.
4. Double-click the mounted Disk Image.
5. Double-click the .pkg file in the folder. Installation starts automatically.