Details - iPF6400 imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Photoshop/Digital Photo Professional & Layout Plug-in Ver.5.30 for Mac OS X v10.6-v10.8
imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In is a special utility plug-in for Adobe Photoshop, the photo retouching software supplied by Adobe Systems Inc. and Canon Digital Photo Professional, and can be used to customize printing with imagePROGRAF Series printers.
imagePROGRAF Layout Plug-In easily creates a layout image where the size and shape of the image has been processed for Gallery wrap by using Adobe Photoshop functions. The created layout image can be Layouted as-is from the imagePROGRAF Print Plug-In for Photoshop.
English | Spanish | German | French | Italian | Japanese | Korean | Chinese
The following hardware and software are recommended for this software.
Mac OS X v10.6 to 10.8
Any computer running the software listed above.
Photoshop (CS5, CS5.1, CS6)
- The compatibility with Photoshop may differ with some operating
Digital Photo Professional Ver. 3.12 or later
Canon imagePROGRAF iPF6400
Canon imagePROGRAF Printer Driver 2012 V2.92 or later
(Mac OS X v10.6 to 10.8)
- Before the installation, close all the other application software.
- Install Print Plug-in after installing the latest printer driver.
- If you have uninstalled and then reinstalled printer driver after installing Print Plug-in, install Plug-in again.
- Refer to the User's Guide for more about the Print Plug-In installation and uninstallation procedures.